Sorry to hear it. I'm dreading the next stack I find fallen over.
I've taken advantage of the cooler, drier air mass to finish off 2 of my 3 empty woodracks. This is the red oak from a recent scrounge. Building...
I see that now. That's now my guess as well.
Young Dukes of Hazard acters?
Good morning, members. Nice air remains. 63⁰/83⁰ low humidity 56⁰ dewpt I plan to do some more splitting this morning. A quick visit to...
I cut off the knots. Makes stacking a bit easier. The knots go into My ChunkHausen or, I use them to pop up the low end of splits if I see my...
Yardstick and chalk works for me. I cut enough to replenish our previous season's heating use. 3cord +/-. If I needed to cut more, I can see...
Horizontal with no mishaps, is always good regardless of how many plans that had to be deployed! Good job. :yes:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Humidity finally broke, for a few days anyway. 62⁰/84⁰ I'll be splitting wood this morning. Some...
The math seems to work in my head.
Good morning, members. We had overnight showers. Could have used more rain. 71⁰/87⁰ still muggy. Dewpts are supposed to lower as the day...
I buy and use charcoal in my smoker. Wood wouldn't give the low/slow temperature that charcoal does without constant management.
Oohhh... hurry up ice cream!!!
Good morning, members. Another hot muggy day today. 72⁰/92⁰ humid. A cool front rolls through later this evening. Hopefully, it'll bring...
Revenue Canada = IRS in the US. Internal Revenue Service. Ottawa has a lot of European looking architecture. No surprise there. Nice...
No thanks. For me, a little hot sauce goes a long way. I don't avoid the hot spicy stuff, but, in moderation.
Never hurts to ask. Good luck getting it!
Blue ice things - :thumbs:
Good tropical Tuesday morning, members. Hot and muggy. 73⁰ already, 93⁰ later. Dewpts in the 70's. Chance of thunder showers later....
The RoS here has double pink flowers. Over the years, transplanted "sprouts" have had both white and pink flowers. This morning, I noticed a...