Mother Nature can be so giving at times.
Good morning, members. Muggy day ahead 67⁰/83⁰ chance of showers later. Nicer air to move in overnight. Last year at this time, we were ~a...
I age everything that's green, 3 years. My oldest stacks are red oak. It still looks solid. I can see where the bark has released. I'll have...
I've got about 10cord css'd. I have room for a few more racks that have aged out. Using 3-4 cord/yr, I have plenty. The 3yr plan rules here! I...
They move the white stuff pretty well. Long handle helps the back.
Just for the record, if I never see another deodorant commercial on TV, I'd still sleep ok at night!
Good morning, members. Showery start. 68⁰/74⁰ muggy Planning to go for a walk. I'll pick some blueberries. Hoping to have lunch with a...
I think it's more want than needs.
Good morning, members. Showers today, mostly this morning. We can use as much as we can get. 71⁰/75⁰ muggy. I'd like to get a walk in, with...
Good morning, members. Reasonable day ahead. 66⁰/85⁰ acceptable humidity. I'll get out my pole saw and an extension cord to trim back...
[MEDIA]
Pink bee balm. [ATTACH] Butterfly bush. [ATTACH] Various tall phlox [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I agree. Good local corn and, it does seem a bit early. No complaints.
Good morning, members. Not a bad day ahead. 69⁰/87⁰ humidity returning. I'll go for a walk this morning. I'll run a few errands, then...
Tight lines!!
That's some critter!
All washed down with - [ATTACH] I think a nap will overtake me.
Time for dessert. [ATTACH]
A little paremesan on top of veggies [ATTACH]
Chicken Italian sausages Summer veg saute 1st of the season local corn [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]