I cut some Osage the other day while cutting Elms & Cedars for my uncle. So I went down this morning,,cut a few posts out of them & made firewood...
I could picture that in my mind but if I tried I would end up with a bunch of scrap wood & something that looks like a Rorschach test. at best.
Having this one this evening [ATTACH]
The door is junk, I am looking around today for a replacement. I am hoping that I didn’t tweak the pillar also.
Lots of btu’s piled up there. :thumbs:
This ^^^^
I am going to have one of these tonight [ATTACH]
I have probably shared this here before but I’ll share again. I have a 6yo niece that was very persistent about going & helping pickup firewood....
The leaves pictured are the largest ones, most are around 1”-1.5”. Which is why I was thunking Siberian Elm. I didn’t check out the leaf feel...