Do you have enough horsepower there ? Where’s the rest of the extracted wood ? Those are some nice logs.
Going give this one a try tonight [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It looks like Red Eye are going for $88 for a box of 21 on CB free fall tonight.
What does it smell like ? There really isn’t enough bark for me to confirm either of the above guesses. At first glance I thought Honey Locust...
Black Locust & Honey Locust are terrible about sending out runners. Osage will do it some but not as bad in my experience.
I used my Mastermind 261, Miller Mod Saws 462 & Miller Mod Saws 440/460. I need to do some more carb work on my Miller Mod Saws 5105, it’s...
My uncle that I did some work for the other day( clearing some Osage & Elm ) called & asked me if I would do some work behind his barn. So after I...
I am having this one now while listening to the ballgame. [ATTACH]
I had a DE this afternoon after finishing up another tree job for an uncle [ATTACH]
Well, you folks are spot on as usual, it is definitely Mulberry. This is my first run in with white mulberry though.I have never seen or at least...
[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Pic #1 looks a lot like Mulberry but Pic #2 definitely looks like Osage to me.
I got this variety pack bucked up this morning. There are what appears to me to be two distinct varieties in this load. It will sit in rounds for...
I liked that Padron, it burned evenly & very slowly, it had decent flavor also
I have a bunch of shorts, uglies & misc. that I can’t seem to get rid of. 3 people have said that they want them but no one has showed up to get...
I have never seen any made from Osage, just Cottonwood & Oak.
My flavored ones usually end up that way. There is an old boy that lives in town here that I have known for over 30 years, I have never seen him...
I had a t-bone with mixed vegetables & some stove top stuffing. I have a whole bunch of cutters if you need one… That looks like a good one.
The after supper smoke : Padron Serie 1926 #35 Maduro [ATTACH]
Having a Java Mint before supper, still undecided on the after supper smoke. [ATTACH]