That’s quite a pile of toothpicks/bar groove cleaners. We have lots of those around here.
You may want to check out any Grain/Fertilizer Co-ops for used pickups. I have had 3 were high mileage (140,000 plus ) & got along great with...
Having this one tonight [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
Going to try this one while walking the pup [ATTACH]
Having this one while setting some gopher/mole bombs at the local cemetery [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
You can take that tailgate off, set it arc side up & jump on it a few times to straighten it out a bit then put it back on. I have done it on a...
Are those flavored ? I have never heard of them.
I had the Monte Platinum this afternoon & am having this one tonight while walking my new dog…. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I was sitting at my...
I also wear the Duluth flex for casual & the Firehose Cargo for outdoor work. The flex pants are lightweight & very comfortable but not made for...
I would just go with oem unless the price is astronomical or not available.
That’s what I am leaning towards, I am watching my nephews ballgame on video stream so a nice long smoke will be great.
What to do ??? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
T.Jeff Veal Congrats on a very nice find & may it serve you well. That should make processing simpler & faster.
Cool, I don’t suppose they use old old Allis-Chalmers little round balers do they ? Probably some new fancy specialized machines aren’t they ?
What’s pine straw ? Just needles all bundled up ?
It was ok, nothing to write home about. I believe these have been resting for about a month. I agree with your assessment, hopefully more...