I had this turd today while mowing the lawn [ATTACH]
Let make a clarification on my earlier statement about my brothers track loader not fitting in his dump trailer. The inside width of his dump...
Most of those box sides come off & you could create what ever you want for sides
We haul everything you listed in our old grain trucks, the 77 has 4’ sides; We don’t have any problem clearing the sides with the bucket/grapple....
Something like these :...
Another thing to consider, which I am sure you have already done; check is the width of your track loader against the inside dimensions of the...
A little bit of Mulberry this morning. I left the big pieces, they had some good sapwood but the heartwood was either already bad or going bad....
I had this Cohiba today while hauling a load of beans. [ATTACH]
I ordered some cigars the other day, no rush shipping ( 8-12 days ). :picard: They have been sitting in Des Moines since last Saturday 9-10-22....
I had a Ramon Allones this morning while hauling a load of corn & another Ave Maria this afternoon while hauling a second load. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
What’s in my 22-23 stacks : Firewood, a few bugs, probably a few mouse nests & some raccoon crap for topping.
According to Kelly Blue Book similar type rigs are going for about $8k or more around here. That’s with 175k, vinyl seats, no cruise & manual...
I’m sure he will be reasonable, even if current prices aren’t
It is my brother’s, he told me I could use it while I am waiting on my door to arrive for my other pickup. His FIL bought it new & gave it to my...
I cut up some Elm today [ATTACH]
Mine is about 4x as high but we are running the ac. I will be thrilled when the ac gets shut down. Then I will have a better idea of what the...
I am going to have this one after an afternoon of cutting up Elm. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Go check it out
Last nights Ave Maria was the best one I have had that I can recall, so I will have another Ave Maria this morning while hauling a load of corn....
Eggshooterist PM your address & I will send some of this to sample. [ATTACH] I think I still have your address, how much oil do you need to...