I didn’t think it was strong, I had none of the associated nicotine side effects from it.
I had this one this afternoon & am having an Alec Bradley Nub 2nd now. [ATTACH]
They don’t have any problems germinating around here, thornless or thorned either one.
I used to go thru Wright on a regular basis hauling oil field supplies to Casper, The Red Desert area & Rifle,CO from the Bakken patch.
Looks like Ponderosa to me & welcome. I will try to remember to go look at my stack in the morning.
I got a variety load today There is some Ash, Cherry & Honey Locust in the trailer. The pickup has uglies from the trailer wood, plus some...
It was pretty good, given the reviews I read I was expecting a bit more but as with most I imagine some more humidor time will help. It was a...
I had the La Herencia tonight [ATTACH]
I am pretty sure that Equatorial Pygmies know how you feel about Elm…
Not really a load but a nice find while helping my brother work cattle this morning. I kept slipping & tripping on something under some grass so I...
I got all the butts/leftovers picked up this evening, it looks like I will have about 18-20 posts to cull out so there will be a nice load there...
Having this San Andreas tonight [ATTACH]
Best answer material right there…
Going have this one tonight with along with a Swedish candle [ATTACH]
I was in hopes that the Mulberry that I had down, the last 2 pickup loads, would fill this cubicle but I need to find any tree to butcher to top...
A little bit of Mulberry for the stacks [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We had about .80” of rain last night & it was overcast until noon. These Swedish candles aren’t having any problems burning tonight, they are...
Well, going to give the Buffalo Trace a try, it would probably be better with some whiskey but since I don’t drink it’s getting paired with some...
I believe it will be between the Buffalo Trace or the La Herencia
Tonight’s stogie will be pulled from this lottery pool. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]