I had this one today & wasn’t too impressed [ATTACH] I am having this one tonight [ATTACH]
The Iowa State Extension Service (Custom Hire ) lists chainsawing at around $65 hour, then you have your travel & it looks like a PIA to get at....
I thought that was a black bear at first glance…
$300 - $500
I was thinking Catalpa also
Having this one this evening [ATTACH]
Just a little Elm Swedish Candle [ATTACH]
Going to give Romeo a try this evening [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Apparently the Orschlen’s in CB closed the closest to you is Lincoln or Nebraska City. That buy one get one in their flyer is $6.99 gallon.
Going to have this one this evening [ATTACH]
I thought I had my moisture meter in the pickup but didn’t so I will do some checking when get it bucked, split & hauled home. I have to think...
There is a small creek that runs right behind this one. I am thinking I will probably use a rope/puller & some wedges to try and keep it out in...
I was pretty leery of it, it didn’t lose any debris when I was working on it. Chit was flying when it hit the ground though. Yes, that is some...
I asked my aunt about 2 dead oaks in a pasture behind her house, she said go ahead. Tree #1, this is what I found & I got it down. It has been...
What can I get for a cord of Osage up there ??? $800-$1000 ??? Maybe a super secret cannonball firewood run is in the cards.
[MEDIA]
At over $8 a jar for Mayo, I will be looking for a different type of hand cleaner.
LOL ! TRUTH
Going to have this one while sharpening some chains [ATTACH]