Just this past month we removed a really tall, leaning dead ash. The entire top was pretty much bone-dry, so it went right in the wood crib in...
I tried filing and setting a crosscut saw once, it seems to cut ok, but I think I need to take the rakers down a hair more.... It's a lost art.
I understood it, and like I said you gotta do what you gotta do. Just being myself. I didn't intend to upset anyone, I hope that wasn't the case.
Looks great buddy! Hoping to someday have 6 chickens of my own, I love fresh eggs!
Possible roaster for the GTG?? :drool:
Its......perpetual!
Ok, so I gotta ask ya, how much $$$?
A. That's probably to much $$$ for my blood. B. It's waaaaaay too nice. Very cool old saw, I missed a chance at this model a few years back (not...
Glad to hear things worked out for you, trees can be unpredictable, big limbs at a lower level even more so. We're grateful to have you here on...
We've cut around 4 cord of red maple the past several weeks. Gave around 2 cord to a needy family last week, the other two cord stayed at the cut...
Nobody ever said that it CAN'T be done, but it has been repeatedly proven that letting some woods C/S/S for a period of 3 years can dramatically...
Indeed!
Mine is the same. She knows I use the stuff, and it helps us heat our home.....