Did you give your screen name from here when you made your donation? If not, PM me your actual name and I'll keep an eye on it for you. Our...
I'm about 2hrs east of da 'Burg. If you come out this way, make sure you give me a heads-up. The steak dinner is on me. Best steak you'll...
I'll see if its doable! Not sure where my missus wants to vacay, but it's probably going to be a beach venue somewhere between VA and SC.......
I'm off that week!
Yes I've got a son who's got colleges courting him pretty hard, but he's a diehard PSU boy so he's got his sights set there, and that's only a...
I'm hoping were going to take a little tour!
I love Maine and New Hampshire!
Anchor the 2x12 to the log on both ends, and use a string down the length of it to get it perfectly flat. Shim it where it needs shimmed. Just...
We woke up to the best April Fool's joke I've seen in quite a while..... [ATTACH] We were in T-shirts yesterday afternoon.....:picard:
I'm guestimating we had around 6", it's melting fast, thankfully! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Absolutely! I need a good slap!! Hahaha!
Thanks guys, they are my entire world. I'm very proud of them all.
....somebody slap me!!
We had a wonderful day with family, how they've grown!! [ATTACH]
I just wanted to send out Easter wishes to all of my family here at FHC. Please take time today, with your families, to reflect on why we...
Oh, the memories.....
They'd be so easy to make! I made a small camp spoon a few months back.... [ATTACH]
I, for one, can't wait to come back up! I'm still upset that we didn't make it in time to meet everyone last fall, I tried!! Looking forward to...
I'm pretty sure this trains dun gone off the bridge and into da' river, ain't no fixing the one!!
Well, I sincerely believe that's a fair number on that saw. It's a rare one, in fantastic condition. I hope it goes to a good home!