I actually have the Napoleon NZ3000 zero-clearance fireplace, it's not an insert, but a actual firebox that you build a closet/chase around.
Great score , brother!
Great to hear from you, Pete! Glad things are looking good for you, no need to apologize for not being around, I've been suffering from...
Looking good buddy! I, too, just recently got back going again on my woodpile. I've got at least 2, maybe almost 3 years worth of wood to split.....
I'm not worthy........ I had approximately 2,000bd ft of poplar and oak at one time, traded it all off..... Still have around 400bd ft of...
I'll leave the onion out, those that want it can add it separately !
Ok, remind me when we get close to load up some PA GOLD (my wood fired maple syrup), and this incredible bacon we have here locally, I'll make a...
I'm hoping to have my better half along......convincing her to camp for three nights, that will be a feat though.....
I'll bring my big antique hand wrought iron skillets (one is Rev War era, the other is Civil War era), I can whip up a big campfire breakfast on...
Come Friday night, we all need more time! It goes too fast! I'm hoping to get there on Thursday, If That Is OK with Brian....I have an...
I'm excited to see old faces and some new ones too! One thing I've found going to these GTG's is they NEVER last long enough. They're always over...
Well, there's his excuse!! :rofl: :lol:
Well, one thing is for certain, Dennis.....she loves ya and I'm sure she was genuinely worried about your call for help. But she ain't gonna show...
Sorry to hear about your mishap, Cat.... That stinks!!
It makes my day seeing all of you together, I'm also depressed that I can't be there with yinz!! Thank God you had good weather, and looks like...
Good pics, guys! Be safe in the trees! I see Kenis has his bottle of life support in hand. Looks like the Lil fella lost some weight! Miss you...
"Great Times Gathering" Believe me, it's fun at the Get Togethers. I've haven't made any friends at them, I've actually made FAMILY at them.
I can almost taste Barcroftb's homemade whiskey and DexterDay's Fireball shots from here.... Oh, the memories!!! :drunk:
You guys make me jealous..... Have fun all, and please be safe!!
Are you doing steel roof or asphalt shingles? How many square is this roof total?