I have tons of pics, and tons of commentary, I'll get started with this post and add more later, so bare with me.... I was SUPER STOKED to see my...
Great event, great people, couldn't have had it any better!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some FHC "fireworks" before the main event....... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Jack Straw, you better not be looking at dirty pictures!! [ATTACH]
That really IS a rare site, don't show this to my wife.....I rarely get a chance to sit down, I'm always workin....lol
If that dammed wind would have left up earlier , I would have.. ...
What a great weekend! Now to kick back and relax! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hey, it's MINE.....lmao...
I wasn't here 30 minutes and I was killing trees....lmao. Had fun today, gonna be great tomorrow!!!
What ever you end up doing, it'll be epic buddy!!
Good to hear from you Garry, we've all been busy. The summer months see a slacking from some of us (myself included) here, but not to fret, just...
Found this from a guy who does the auction circuit here in the area and picked it up for 250 bucks, couldn't pass up the deal! It was severely...
Yep, can't wait!!!
They certainly were the greatest generation! God Bless you and your wife's grandfathers, they are both heroes in my book. Thanks for sharing...
Looks like more lifelong friendships being forged here at FHC! Thanks for sharing the pics and the food looked awesome, buddy!
Looking forward to seeing you in a few short weeks, we have some stories to share....
We've been mega-busy all spring, I haven't been on here much. And I apologize for that. The CONSTANT rain we've had the past several weeks backs...
Me sporting my "Got Wood?" shirt yesterday morning around 50' up a red oak..... [ATTACH]
No problem, brother! I DO also have the Napoleon 1900P, which is a freestanding stove. The inserts come in 1100 and 1400 versions, IIRC, I don't...