:thumbs: definitely a great deal.
Good afternoon all. Really glad your son just got a small burn. Sorry it happened at all. Sounds like you have a busy day today Molly. Will be...
Sorry to hear about that. Hope it goes away soon.
I have to agree. I can't pic up big logs but I can walk them there. I can't stand either.
I see Chaz got back to ya. Have a good day.
That is a great deal. What is the normal price?.
Nice job Dave.
Ya my son posted a pic of the smoke. Stated a fire has started in one of their favorite places to camp. He has camped in a few places where a fire...
To me that is pretty nice temps. But Chaz is another story. That is hot to him and doesn't care for it. Lol
Oh if you want to talk to a specific person put a @ in front of their name and it will send them an alert.
Congrats.
Trust me, there be more here before long. Probably want to know what chainsaw, what type of wood. And they do like to enable more equipment. Lol
Looks like he was having a blast.
Welcome to FHC Chud. We like dogs and beer and lots of pics. That you nailed. We have a great group of people who have a lot of knowledge and...
Good morning everyone. Not sure what all the plans are for today. I am up at the crossover with Holly. She's in the woods. Skeeters have been bad...
[ATTACH] Hope this is the one you are talking Dennis. And no we didn't split it. We had a small fire last night and Chaz had grabbed one of the...
Welcome to FHC Wouldsplitter. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. Lots of pics. Great group of people here with a lot knowledge and...
Man that is going to forever. If he has insurance that will cover cleanup costs then tell him to keep track of hours. My sons insurance agent...
Good afternoon all.
Hope all turns out well for them.