Congratulations grampa. Also to Gabriela mom and dad. You know we will all be waiting for pics with the two of you.
Good morning everybody. Chilly day for me but know a lot of you would love it. If they are right it is only going to be in upper 60s. Have a good...
She may be their for days. :rofl: :lol: when it comes to getting them she will lay outside of the hole for hours. She has a lot of patience...
Cool. Show us your setup if you get the chance. I don't know if you can legally sell the meat but what are you going to do with it all?
Holly had put on some weight awhile back and I was calling her chunkie monkey. Since then she has lost some weight so can't call her that...
Love the whale shot. Humpback??
^^^^ that much?[??
Good morning all. After work Chaz did a change in the stacks. Started out like this: [ATTACH] As you can see, only one pallet in the back. He...
Good morning everybody. Great day to work on wood. Currently 67* partly cloudy skies. So far got about 3/4 of a cart load split. Still got to...
Here is a couple pics of some of the down pine but trying to get some pics of the pile. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I believe all the trees in background...
I have two sons in CR. Luckily they did not suffer any home damage. One son got power back last Wednesday and the other last Sunday. Stated half...
At this point no. It is all marco polo video.
Hello all. I have a son who lives in Cedar Rapids Ia. He got hit by the storm pretty good. Had a lot of pine come down. He lost like 140 trees...
Also what temps do you want the house. I am retired and really can't deal with the cold anymore. Do I like the house around 78-80 in the winter....
Have s great big fish fry. :drool::drool:
For a dead person you are pretty active out here FS. Hope everybody it works out quickly.
Nice score.
Welcome to FHC FirewoodTim. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. Lots of pics. As you can see, we have a lot of great,...
Nice bonfire.
Pokenprod :rofl: :lol: hope it goes well.