Neat cake with a doll. But I never played with dolls. :rofl: :lol:. Thanks Molly.
Nice job getting that ugly down. Since it is a project where you work, is your employer paying you to do this?
Rowerwet what travel restrictions do you have. I know as a new New Yorker if we were going out to Iowa for labor day weekend we would have to...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
I can't like those idiots.
Ya my son sent me a marco and even they are seeing a bunch of smoke. He said of all the Co fires the one nearest him was the smallest.
Good afternoon all. Glad everything turned out well Molly. Hope you all you old gents had a good breakfast Brandon. Sounds like you have a...
Years ago when my dad was alive he would walk across the golf course with one of our beagles and go rabbit hunting. Then my mom would make...
All this stuff your recommending, how is it for pets? We have gotten some blackberries that are an invasive and they are starting to grow all...
I did read it will kill this year's weed but perennials will come back next year.
Your starting to show off now Jeff. :rofl: :lol::thumbs: Keep it up, I'm loving it.
Chamber sealers may be great but the one I looked at was $1000. No thank you.
How do you do your corn Dennis?
Good morning everybody. About 70 out with light drizzle. So don't think much will get done today. Have a great day. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Nice leather work Dennis.
Instead of cribbing he was actually making a backstop for our wood pile. He put 2 pallets together and put them over some t-post. He then took...
Will deer actually did in a compost pile to get the egg shells? The egg shells you are talking about, are they crushed?
I like ours. You can get rolls of of of the bags. Only the sides are sealed. You make your own size bags.
How do you clean the chains?
Welcome back Jim. I am Chazsbetterhalf or Jill.