Can you read that ok? If not, more than happy to type it out for you.
Good morning. He still has lots to go. He got a new battery weed whacker this week. He got the attachment with the metal blade. Plus 4 new...
Who were the guys on the rope? Nice job.
Chaz and I have been a few of them also.
Good afternoon all. Chaz has been busy weed whacking and mowing this weekend. Yesterday the weather was a challenge. It would rain for 10...
Like that pic.
Mwalsh9152 a couple years ago I had a huge cherry toma tomatoe plant. I ended up mixing my roma and cherry tomatoe together for spaghetti sauce....
Thank you
Like the pics.
For your 6 pts of relish can you estimate the amount of cups of zucchini?
LMAO. Stay off the tractor.
Backwoods Savage How is your neck doing. When you going to get rid of that brace again? Are you behaving so Judy doesn't get mad at you?
That's what I'm thinking.
That's a great idea. But got a question: " Instead it irritates a turf farm. " why would they want to irritate a turf farm. Lol