JimBear how did you make out with the storm a couple weeks ago?
No chance. Cement slab house so no basement.
What, no corn. Lol
Totally understand. Tell him thanks for all he does for this site.
We have had a cool down also. Yesterday we had a high of 66 and today 69. Both overcast. Have been getting some rain on the last two weeks. Most...
Lol I am sure they will let me know. No biggie if I am.
Ya I didn't look at the date. :D
Now who is buy all this? Since appears mostly bulk I can't imagine to many people for their own use.
That could work as we have an outlet right there. You suggest a desk fan?
Good afternoon all. Had some running around to do today. Stopped a place for corn and zucchini. Zucchini bread coming. Overcast and only about...
I'm thinking Grizzly Adam.
What size splits are those?
Normally lol
You guys have such flat woods. I'm jealous.
That's Judy, Dennis wife.
Hopefully you called them. Around here they will stuff like that in a fridge unit and hold for you. I have left my wallet home before. 1/2 round...
Will be waiting for pics of the new one. :popcorn:
Dennis. How well does that work if you go across the livingroom then hit the kitchen then turn left down the hallway and turn right into the...
X2 if that is the number.
Nice score. Looks like she enjoys helping.