Good morning all. Not sure what I'm doing today. They are saying a high of 67 Today. Have a great day all. Stay safe and stay healthy..
Lol and your head swelled to the size of a watermelon. Lol. Mine would too if I was in position.
That is gorgeous. Will you show it at all?
If I wasn't hungry before, I am now.:drool::drool::drool:
Sounds like you need an ebike Dennis.
ROTFLMAO :rofl: :lol: :thumbs: I grew up a tomboy. Never did play with dolls.
Watch out guys Molly on the move again. :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, and beer and lots of pics. We have a lot of great knowledgeable people here who are willing...
What's under the bacon?
Nope no gloves. My mom would never let me keep any. Lol
Good morning everyone. I had a visitor yesterday. Sitting on front porch and a movement down by my foot caught my eye. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Short...
Congratulations.
Lol. Ya know that life can be a challenge for man or beast. :D
You do like doing big meatballs don't you. I love meatballs. Those are going to be good.
Ya know you'll be weed whacking again dear. LMAO
Lol one in the same.
Ya it is nice. Gardner snake. It would rather squirm away than confront you. Actually a little while later had to relocate it. Went inside to...
Glad to hear you and your son did okay. I have 2 sons in Cedar Rapids. They were all safe, one son had some small damaged to his house but lost...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Had a visitor a few minutes ago. A movement caught my eye down next to my foot a minute ago. I am guessing about a foot and a...
[ATTACH] Good afternoon everybody. If you look at the hill, this is what we have been getting since early morning. Anywhere from light drizzle...