And more of the story comes out. It's hard to compare apples to oranges. Yea their both round...... just like all bar oil is oily. Unless...
Here's one that just went online this year in a town near me. Indeck Niles
It doesn't appear that way. :rofl: :lol:
There ya go!!! Sounds like a good neighbor. For what it's worth. Any job that requires more than $20k worth of equipment should be $100/hr min.
At that price an 8 ft 2x4 would be about a $1.26. At $5 in the store that's a 396% mark up. 200 bf x .36= $72. X 400% = $288 If my math is right.
It was more or less a joke or at least a starting number. Not even in my dreams is lumber that cheep!
Today lumber is $355 per 1000 bf. Obviously that's commodity price and not a custom order.
I was just joking. Though that's half the fun. I kinda figured you had bags on there. :yes:
1944lbs
That'll be quite the change of pace. New Buffalo is what we locals like to call mini Chicago. I try to stay away from that part of the county at...
Just keep telling yourself you can't do it and those who do it are just "special". You'll definitely get far in life thinking that way.
As long as you're ahead a little bit on split stuff..... it'll come off in the stacks. I like your idea to have bark and barkless piles. Sounds...
Each to their own. I'm sure it doesn't coal up half as good if at all. Probably like burning sassafras. I just know I'm not going to stand...
Ehhh... you kinda already know. :emb: Best thing to do is forget about it. How offen do you like being reminded of past mistakes?
I remember reading somewhere that the bark on each species has a similar btu as the wood. Obviously lower but the point they were trying to make...
Women and their stupid candles! There, someone had to say it. Lol. Probably just totally forgotten about until the fire alarm went off and then...
Yea i see you guys here are more into other things than modding chainsaws or power equipment. Figured I'd give yall a try since I'm already a...
Why not just do the math instead of having 2 different degree wheels? I'm pretty sure you can figure out duration of the ports that way. That's...
How about the upper transfers being cast too low in the cylinder? Can i get a good blow down number with grinding on them? Also would...
I would have to agree and i don't expect anyone to just give up some numbers but was looking for someone to lead me in the right direction. Here...