First attempt at square filing. Converting a round rs to square. Maybe a little more forward angle on the side cutter?? What do yall think?...
I'm not a stihl guy but usually bars are measured from the front of the case. Looking at your tape i would guess you have a 16" bar. Maybe a...
There... I fixed it for ya. :rofl: :lol:
A buddies top handle that hasn't been touched up in awhile. She should eat a little better once i get finished. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That's what my paw paw did. Would swear it was the best part of the steak or roast. He'd eat the grisle and all so..... i never believed him....
Yea i try to stay away from the river as much as possible. Admittedly i still order from there now and again. There's one or two decent saw...
I try to buy local regardless of price unless it's a crazy difference. Local people are what help pay my bills. Least i can do is try and keep...
Split it and see how deep it goes.
I 100% agree with that. I was mainly bitching about the people that do it solely for a living. They're just driving the prices up of used stuff....
I could sure tell you something about those people who buy stuff with the only intention of making money but I'll refrain.
Id get about 50 outta it but i like my splits kinda on the small side. So at the least you got 25 and the most.... 50.
Right! They're fun. Can get you really thinking. All theories though. Same with how the earth was created.
100% I was just going to be a smartass and ask, "Are you sure it makes a noise?"
Is that like; if a tree falls in the woods and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound? :dex:
I can't recall if I've run that b&c oil thu my 445. So i can't comment how it works on non adjustable oiler type saws.
That's how the stuff is that i posted. Used it on my 395 with 36" bar and noticed oil piling up on the bottom of the clutch cover. After looking...
No doubt it was a nice saw but after paying that much i wouldn't want to run it. $1000 for a shelf queen..... i don't think so. It's not even...
And i thought the Husky resellers were bad! :eek:
It's more of an inside mechanic joke. The customer doesn't usually give the whole story or extent of the situation the first time you talk to...
Not sure if there's already a thread here like this but i just can't believe the prices of new saws. Then you have guys like this. I understand...