It was more of a rhetorical question/joke. Almost everything mass produced, now a days, has poor quality control. The product usually has a...
100%
Sounds like an outta the box defect. Made it China by chance?
Well...... someone correct me if I'm wrong but i think this is just an old matchbook? [ATTACH] Matchbook Pacific Equipment Ltd Vancouver B.C....
Not this guy but could be a relative, probably not though. It's a popular name originating from the Czech Republic kinda like Smith is here in...
I'm not sure that if you're swinging that by the road the cops won't get called and you won't have to go to a special place. :rofl: :lol:
I'm thinking you might've struck a nerve with this? :rofl: :lol: What are some more benelli comments. I'm not much in the gun scene.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I'll put it a little different way. I have a 5/8 Sampson rope that I'll use for pulling trees over and rigging limbs/stem wood outta trees. In...
My point was, i don't see why you couldn't use a synthetic winch line for a rigging line. I was just using examples to do it instead of telling...
If you could explain what you're going to use them for, someone might be able to help a little better. All I'm getting from your description...
That's what I'm thinkin. Bark looks to thin to be maple and definitely looks papery n not ridged.
They're not exact by any means but they tickle my nose similarly. Inside the barns and out usually smell different. I'm not talking about...
Yea, the cow manure smell is a huge tip off. Lol Gotta love tree guys that don't have a clue what they're doing.
Definitely not maple. Lol Most times when you see these horizontal lines or "rays" its oak. [ATTACH]
For sure but only about a handful of times or so. Took down a couple at a buddies years ago. I make sure to stack it all in one pile and save it...
That 261 be makin big power. She just rips the cutters right off the chain! :cool:
Maybe the guy running the sprinkler on is drying stacks of wood might not be so crazy? Seems stupid to me but trying to think outside the box....
I've found where the adjuster screw is the source of a leak sometimes. Other times the tank vent doesn't vent. Once you run the saw and get...
Sweet!! I can get the corner of the file in the corner of the cutter pretty good, I'll just have to work on how much i twist my wrist to get a...