Here we dug out the sod and filled the trench with about 2" of crushed rock. Smooth it out decent and packed it down good. Then about 1" of...
I'm no pro here but have done a couple paver/stepping stone jobs. Usually id use 2" of sand over a solid rock/gravel base. That way you can sink...
You'd be best to learn to fix your own equipment. By the time you pay to fix a chainsaw a time it two, you could've almost bought a new one. I'm...
Not tree fiddy! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Wouldn't even mess with it for that kinda work involved/money spent unless you can stage and sell it from your relatives spot and triple your...
Kinda sounds like they underpriced themselves right outta business. There's a fine line i would think. Sounds like you got lucky finding them to...
I would think the internet has leveled that out some. It's hard to take advantage on someone when they can go online, before or after the sale...
Do you recall what kind of wood it chipped at 5.5?
It's high btu wood. Coveted by some. Not all west of the Miss. There's spots along the road sides and field "fence rows" here in Michigan. I...
That splains it. Just a northern hillbilly/redneck here. :handshake:
Never heard it called that. Most around here will know it as orage orange or hedge. You're just learnin me all kinds of stuff. :thumbs:
You should be able to install a relay at the rear of the flat bed. Use the current taillight feed from the front to power the low side (86) of...
Why not use the taillight wiring that's already there? It's usually run down the frame rail and isn't connected to the bed other than by the...
They claim over 100 different variants and clones!! Id say it's a pretty reliable design if it's been remade that many times. Do you have your...
Thanks for the lesson. Sounds like a fun gun. [ATTACH]
Seems like an odd way to do it. Do they need to be cleaned often? Do they have feed issues when they get dirty?
I think I'd be getting a snow blower for the front of that if i had your money. :rofl: :lol:
Could the brass look like that because the rifling in the barrel is cut too deep? Or the chamber area isn't cut deep enough? I'm sure your...
Really depends on the quality of the lift kit. Rough Country or the cheapest lift possible is not where you wanna start. A good quality kit will...
I gotta feeling you're gonna have a hard time fitting in around here.