Right! [ATTACH]
Well you gotta finish one project before you bring more home. :p
I'm thinking we might have a winner.
Was it maybe some cuts they made after the tree was felled? I see there's no hinge or fibers showing so they must've cut the top of the stump off...
For what it's worth, you don't need a raging fan to get heat off the stove. Convection works just fine with a free standing unit. On an insert...
My thought was kinda along the lines of... if an arborist supply catalog doesn't list them.... they must be a marketing ploy. Homeowners that...
I can't imagine how bulky that could be. Is it just on the backs or are they like snow gloves?
A quick look in an arborist supply book only shows one option for "rated" cut resist gloves. The others might say cut resistant but don't give a...
Bark looks like elm to me.
Just a quick clean up and check out. She fired right up once back together. We'll see how she cuts tomorrow. It got a donated recoil until i...
100%
Well if its catalpa you should see some seed pods. [ATTACH]
My parents had a huge flock at their house this last week. The robins were eating the leftover crabapples on one tree in their front yard. They...
That's one reason why it shouldn't have made it over our population in the first place. Buncha door mats.
Looks like oak to me. First picture of the split round. I'm not sure cherry splits with those sharp jagged edges. Cherry is not usually that...
Thanks, was a group project (3 guys) and the homeowner was happy in the end.
I'll have to give er a try and see if i can notice a difference in my stove. It's amazing the slightest differences some people can notice....
Why would that make a difference? Its all gotta burn and i would think the bark would be the easiest to start burning? Isnt it the "wood gas"...
Yea I'm not sure sand would work good as a base for your new stones on top of that pad. Likely would hold water in spots. Plus it looks pretty...
Some pictures of you current patio would help.