Gavorosalini Siberian Elms are terrible trees to have in your yard. At least around these parts. Very brittle wood. Any snow load and branches...
How are you making the fence posts?
Don't go telling everyone! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Looks like a lima bean tree to me. :rofl: :lol: I'll show myself out. :p
That's a perspective i haven't put much thought into previously. I'll have to keep that in mind when I'm thinking about stuff cause I'll bet it...
Do you know if this one was a "yard" tree? One that's grown in the wind by itself its whole life. Or a woods tree? One that's grown in the...
I know what I'll be looking for now and probably years to come. Thanks buddy. Lol
Gotta love people and their quick fixes. :hair::headbang:
I'm just going to leave this here. No toxic chemicals involved but same railroad company. Norfolk Southern train carrying hazardous materials...
May wanna put that on and run a tank or two thru it. Might look kinda suspicious on a warranty claim? :handshake:
Quick tip: a bungee cord or two or spare tire around the round your splitting will greatly reduce the chasing of splits.
My local stihl dealer has it in stock, just got off the phone with them. If you want me to pick it up for ya, pm me and we can figure out the...
I'm not so sure id worry too much about the hydro part and more about engine oiling. I'm not familiar with the oiling systems on those engines....
Shows 1 in Farmington Hills. 0s at the other locations. So...... he should get in that quick. :makeitrain" He might have to call them cause it...
Yea that's quite the joke. I blame the people who barely try at their jobs. Like you said... one place to look for the part and if they don't...
I'm not sure i could've said it any better. :handshake:
Depends on your cash flow. Kinda sounds like you're going to use it offroad with a tractor primarily? Not sure if the size of this would move...
How are you going to power it? With a typical electric motor and hydraulic pump like most dump trailers?
Just some weld on hinges at the back of the frame to connect the dump body to? What are you going to do for a lifting mechanism? Extra...
Dishonest people don't stay in business long. Word gets out and they have less or no return customers. Can only last so long on new customers.