Sounds like my maw maw and saving bacon grease in a zip lock in the freezer.
It's crazy they would truck in across state lines. I suppose as long as it isn't in their backyard.
Not a fan of cnn but here's something. Texas and Michigan officials say they didn't know water, soil from Ohio train wreck would be transported...
Not sure if it's "normal" now a days. Probably illegal in same states to deep fry anything. :rofl: :lol: All joking aside. My parents and...
Thanks for the invite!
I had a hard time finding them until i realized they are "coded" by brand. Here's an article explaining the equivalent batteries. LR44 battery...
The stuff here must've come down in an hour or two. I remember looking outside like 10-11ish, nothing. Got into researching mini splits. Next...
Well Backwoods Savage you guys get much up your way last night? This should be gone later today or tomorrow. 40s today and over 50 tomorrow....
It's crazy!! Not to derail this thread but the last thing i remember was a bag of Doritos. Over $5 and i swear the bag got smaller....
At least I'm not the only one to mumble obscenities at the store when i see new prices. :handshake:
I'm currently doing a remodel on the master bed and bath in my house. Had to move a wall to make the bathroom a little bigger and found this....
Some good info for us over thinkers. Dude definitely has some time into that endeavor. Thanks for sharing.
Here's the one i read quickly. Does Side-Gapping Spark Plugs Work?
Hopefully isaaccarlson will be able to tell us his mpg increase and how long side gapped plugs last.
Sorry it came across that way. Just figured I'd start the conversation. A simple "no" doesn't seem to suffice for me. A discussion as to why...
So whats the advantage? Fuel mileage increase? Cause it's not less maintenance. With Inthepines example you could need to replace plugs 4-5...
My next question was going to be if he indexed all his plugs too. They do it in Nascar so it must be good. :headbang::headbang:
I had no idea what you were talking about with "side gapped" spark plugs. So i looked it up and read a little bit. My only question is that if...
Makes me kinda wonder who held onto the negative ground theory the longest, for production stuff, and till what year.
This song kinda applies to this situation. [MEDIA]