I can't say Id really ever need a fridge as big as the pic you posted, but sweet deal for 1200. savemoney Lowes will occasionally do a 10-15% off...
Somewhere I read/heard it was already written into the rules book before it was a done deal. Enough logical minded folks must have reached through...
Oh yeah Larry condolences on the appliances - the fridges are the budget breakers. You feel less violated with the matching stove and dishwasher
I'm putting the white washed ash tiles in my 1/2 bath remodel. If the subfloor is even shouldn't be too big of a deal - they are long tiles and...
Planned & wired for it 4 years ago:emb: Lightbars just came in today http://www.maxlite.com/products/plug-and-play-led-lightbars I found these...
you wouldn't last long on a BBQ forum:rofl: :lol:
GRILLING with wood is one animal, COOKING with wood is another - charcoal from your sifted ashes are nice and a few briquettes IMHO are essential...
fixed it for yah:D Thermometers are way to inaccurate for BBQ builds
Looks like a fun project, and nice welding/cutting:thumbs: They all try to achieve the same concept - indirect cooking with smoke wood. It can...
Looks good Adam.:thumbs: You almost inspired me to fire up the grill, but it's drizzling and gray outside. I wood fired some T-bones the other...
Then the sun wouldn't rise until 830 or later in some places
I lost it around 5pm yesterday - GF got a jump start setting all the clocks ahead.
Nice logs you got out of that Dennis:yes: A standing red oak down here after a couple years would be near rotten sapwood. I've got a Bertha near...
My grandfather told me a story about being caught by a NY state trooper early one morning headed to a jobsite - said he just noticed headlights...
Thanks for the cleaning input. I stopped by the local custom cabinet maker, he sketched out some ideas. I was surprised he's actually quite a bit...
Thanks for the replies folks. Got a coat of sealer/enhancer on it this morning. It really made the mosaic wake up and brought out more color in...
My neighbor has a 74 - he's owned it since 75. It's a fun toy but needs a front disc conversion - that 302 has all kinds of go, but it's a little...
:rofl: :lol:
Not as old as some of ya'll 1985 Buick LeSabre Collector's edition 2dr Navy/baby blue....affectionately known as the pimp ride:whistle: [IMG]
Hard pressed to hide "you're not from round here" with my dialect, but family think I've picked up a southern dialect:loco: :crazy: I'm just a...