MasterMech did you send the old GMC down the road?:( I can't find one down here without a gooseneck hitch - you now what those have been through
after you get them chrome plated for effect maybe 2.046oz?
Do skeleton spikes make a 660 lighter?:rofl: :lol:
all the shorties have lower spring counts - made em ride a bit "better" as they weren't intended to be loaded like rented mules. Had better flex...
just cause hedge is the mythical worlds most awesome wood - doesn't mean everyone has access to it, same way my beloved Dogwood got eliminated....
you sure you didn't cut the last tire down on the fender well:yes:
to each his own:whistle: firefighters involved?
I read some reviews on it after getting home from the store(it went through my mind when looking at it) and the reviews(taken with a grain of salt...
I can attest to even old trucks sagging. my 74 will shine down the moon with a jag of wet oak(or do wheelies with 12 railroad ties:hair: backwards...
that's the one she picked, looks neat, but appears to require some precise installation
I gave him a target timeframe of April 1st - The renovation probably won't start until next week, still haven't been able to pick out a top. she...
Good progress - good time of year to be getting the heavy upstairs work completed, might get a little warm up there when the sun starts shining....
the vanity should be ready ~april 1st. too much time at work the past few weeks to even start the gut/remodel. may get some time to check granite...
funny how the hickories all burn about the same but get no love outside of the shagbark. and pecan is nearly hickory, it should have been in the...
HTF did black walnut beat dogwood? I need to create more proxy accounts(or pay attention to the thread and vote:headbang:)
time to replenish the stacks. Nice load of bark free stuff -mostly maple?
something round for the slats, that's 1/2" ground rod I had laying around and welded it to the 1x1 square tubing. it doesn't need to be tall,...
Sounds like what I should do if I get off work before sunset tomorrow, 30rds of .223 dispensed at my collection of milk jugs.
I'll probably end up pulling 27-28day stretch - par for the course in a spring maintenance outage. I'm kind of glad we complete them in March...