Good ole April Fool's
I have to hand crank them open - you're not supposed to look up(potential flash burn) - but as soon as you hear the bacon frying you crank as...
It's been on the net since early 2000's You can see it's only one phase - one of the breakers on the ring bus had a bad(stuck contact)
Tomorrow morning the demo begins:saw: Unfortunately the details of the countertop have yet to be ironed out, same with the mirror. I need the two...
you can play lightsabers with fluorescent bulbs in 500kv yards.
It's a no load air disconnect being opened under load -motor operated fortunately. I had to deal with a manual one that was stuck last week and...
Copper Sulfate - it's allowed my father to creep his 30-40's era leach field along for the past ~5yrs if you have tree roots in the area dump...
even as a chevy guy I have to give props to the 80's 3/4-1T Fords - learn to live with the 30deg of steering wheel play, you ain't goin fast anyways:D
....after a pot of fermented honey:D Glad the sunlight & guitar are helping you along DB
you bring the wood in as well?:rofl: :lol: I thought you just kept the stoves fed all day:D
It's like a teenage kids clubhouse with pyro features except you really are a grown man with pyro features in your own man loft:thumbs: That is...
I see we've been limited to 4 species
it's easy to do with a Granberg style file jig. handiest $25 you'll ever spend - file all your chains at once and change in the field Instead of...
thanks for the lesson:thumbs:
Sorry I missed this. You could try a few caps but before assuming it would work 100% on a slight power blip try wiring some capacitors directly to...
RSC - mine are older before the C was dropped. file with 10-15deg uprake/sideplate and they get even better:saw:
Maybe I shouldn't let anyone know.... you can vote for both species in a battle:D
same here Ole Blue has seen a few trips this past year since picking up my black bowtie Haven't had to drive for much wood just moving stuff from...
The roof and pipe came out too nice for the shed:yes: you'll be dry and warm. Easy access to the loft? maybe a wood dumbwaiter in the works?
it is a fantastic wood - small but multi-stump growth. dead trees provide that early evening or mid day blue secondary burn on a few rounds. burns...