My vet always says he has the most enlarged glands of any little dog he's ever seen It's a horrendous smell, but I know it's time he's hanging by...
praying for the splash on Easter morning
I wait until mid April here, on schedule we're getting our last(hopefully) cold snap tonight - upper 30's It was 87 yesterday, 40 this morning....
Thanks for the tip on HP Well Seasoned - could come in handy. Now if I could muster up the courage to relieve our Yorkie's a-glands, or pay $25......
most 110V electrocution is hand to arm, or directly at the fingers to neutral. I don't wear rings ever. they get hot or vaporize on higher...
She wants to delete the beadboard from the single drawer anyways
The builder originally sketched it at 35, after mulling it over with the GF and explaining how high her working surface would be we decided @32"...
Just got off the phone and a new one is being built
Picked up the vanity yesterday afternoon. After we took it off the truck she stands in front of it and says "this looks tall" so I grab my tape...
I've never seen the pass through tabs burn through - sounds like over sized or defective breaker. 15A standard receptacles are rated for 20A pass...
sample of the granite top changes color from different angles black/blue/green/silver - I was kind of against the dark top, she gets her wish though
Same here Norky the manufacturer recommended Lutron Diva dimmer. First pic full brightness, install pic , and fully dimmed
I helped my buddy do a through the roof install - similar concept vaulted ceiling with a low pitch roof Use a plumbomb after the stove is set in...
Not much progress today, humidity threw a wrench in second skim coat on the drywall, so I laid out the flooring. It's going to be like tiling...
I glisten:rofl: :lol:
It really isn't all that bad Stinny. Get into distribution voltages 480V 3ph where relays are limited at best and you get the below [MEDIA]
Ozone & superheated metal vapors as well. For switching disconnects 115kV & 230kV, grounding etc, have to wear 10cal coveralls, hardhat w/arc...
Yeah GF leaves frying pans in the stove all the time she also lined the new stove with aluminum foil (has heating elements underneath) and coated...
Gutted yesterday roughed in new vent fan and electrical, got it all re-rocked and first coat before calling it quits ~3pm:pete: Second guessed...
I have a nice Dayton wall mount that I bought for the metal drill press at work - easy on/off and a strong one for its size. I kick myself for not...