So it's Polish Monday after Easter day:thumbs: my neighbor (last name Czik) should know about this - he "celebrates":cheers: daily anyways
Spring snow:doh: I had a dusting on my daffodils ~2months ago:rofl: :lol:
common under sinks and on washing machines, places the plumbers may have forgone running a dedicated vent on smaller drain lines. Some places...
I think this was within a month or two of finding/rescuing him from the National forest, he was still skiddish of having his mouth opened. GF had...
I have a ballpark idea from where I found the cleanout one day accidentally. The front side of the house/yard general direction. Probe around...
yeah there is no vent on the washer, bought a Studor vent today - should have fixed that years ago. All the drains meet near this area, main vent...
Incredible story. Living against the Talladega National Forest myself I get puckered during their "controlled" burns. If things ever get out of...
So after I typed my earlier post I walked into the bathroom I'm remodeling and there were soap suds on the floor:hair: GF was running laundry, I...
I used my BBQ TC
Mine's going on 20yrs at least since being pumped. previous owner(11yrs) said they never had issues and never had it pumped, I've been here going...
That sounds rough Stinny. Two things we don't have in our area - porcupines and skunks, neither seem to mix well with dogs
I was almost inclined to use the push in connector yesterday on a GFCI in the bathroom - you know how the screws flop around and getting the wire...
The dangling Romex is a decorative feature:D
My lab, Billy Bob, broke a piece of stick off and wedged it in his upper mouth - talk about a difficult removal
I think we bought it in 2009? went halves with a friend. Figure between the two of us 6-8 cords/yr. I use it a lot more than he does
:rofl: :lol: These maxlite bars I bought are ~1" completely invisible
We added that stub of stainless pipe to the foot on the engine side of the splitter to keep the stray split from making it's way onto the gas...
Pollen season here - my black truck may get washed next month, rain washes for now:D everything is blooming some trees holding off for this last...
It goes beyond the working height. If you put this huge vanity in a small space it would make everything else not look right. Plus this is a...
we had a male Chihuahua that sprayed one of the vet technicians during a visit. Samson, our yorkie, is the first dog we've had that can't relieve...