@400 you're making money even if it requires a bit of work haul the rotten stuff down a dead end road and kick it in a ditch for that price
tagging Smokinpiney & WeldrDave NJ residents as I recall
it does that in big rounds when you split the rings on the edge - like you did;) where's this splitter at? WE WANT POWER EQUIPMENT PICS:cool:...
calling @welderdave you close? - I know he loves him some sweetgum:rofl: :lol:
Looks like sweetgum It shouldn't be a problem with hydro's though
one more tip.. instead of moving the halves side to side work each one on both directions side to side - when I'm running solo with stuff that...
Just be careful of your hand placement. keep your hands off the ends of the log and the sides, hold it from the top and release as soon as the...
Nice:thumbs: You can get really productive with two guys
Had some frozen stuff here today in the form of marble sized hail. "cooled" it off a bit - 76 right now
Mix of Lithium(XM)in the truck and Reality Bites on DTV. Lithium is starting to get old, from a listening perspective, trying to be a 70's rock...
sacrifice principles as in people should actually put in a days work for a days pay? or actually have the skill sets to perform day-day tasks?...
As Jon posted above McMaster is the place to go for mechanical drives/fasteners you name it. I use Grainger through work for most stuff, but good...
ESTJ-A executive, I just can't pull the company line with a straight face, nor could I sleep at night attempting to force others to do the same....
[MEDIA] Got it Wildwest, just like my vet does it
yes. Why it shouldn't be public record even if nasty smelly, and involving sticking a gloved finger up a dogs bum - for the sake of helping anyone...
I guess they empty towards the rear? I've stood there in the small exam room while the vet lubes up a glove with paper towel catch. Youtube should...
Makes sense the research studies Loon posted show it only works in a dormant tank.
Friend of mine's lab ate the water bowl - the entire plastic bowl. After a couple days of no passage the vet performed surgery, laid the pooches'...
Seriously, Is it just a Polish hangover day?
I remember more than a few mornings waking up in Maine to find 6-8" on the ground in mid April, day before you were breaking out shorts. our next...