way more volume than you'd ever need, and they are probably rusted inside. They make good extra reservoirs for an air compressor. I had an old...
I can say 50cal handguns make holes in them;)
Super sound advice Dennis:yes: Nice haul swags and Jred85 Tractor is in my wish list when the house is paid off
but now you won't have to refuse it because you have hydros
Sounds like you own a splitter. That sure looks like gum splits in the pic
in lieu of buying a hedge trimmer I hooked a chain to my holly bushes:dex: tested the load rating on my chain and front tow hooks and made use of...
I bashed on Lithium and then got the best mix for my short ride home. [MEDIA] followed by NIN Hurt and Blink 182 - Adam's song
He want's his yard cleaned up before the splitter goes anywhere. He's stingy - that's why he didn't get rid of the tree rounds off his property to...
Early bird gets the worm;)
You have a stationary wedge - right? The force of the releasing split will go anywhere. I've never had anything fly - except when attempting to...
If you have face nailed frames, changing the whole window could potentially be easier. I resided during my replacement so I didn't have to worry...
94BULLITT wasn't trying to be the nancy on your hand placement. Seriously having your hand under the split, is a bad idea, the stuff you're...
Even a modest gas splitter will cost you 6-800 used, new 1k+ What kind of woodhauler do you use - probably should have asked before we taunt you...
Painted last Saturday, second coat Sunday morning, tiled Sunday noon and grouted the following day. Had a little time to get the crown up this...
I planned around it and made a beer run:cheers:so my truck could avoid the pelting. Came home to nice sunny skies, even caught a rainbow
maybe they didn't sell enough of them? no idea I just googled it when this thread came up and am astounded that this little packaged splitter is...
The newer splits that are solid add to a shoulder stack cover and season The one's sitting by that fence scream - sweetgum stacked in rounds for...
Powerhorse dualsplitter 20T by Northern Tool - it appears they have discontinued it:confused: it has a bean within a beam and extends out the...
Down here I expect a "relatively cold" Easter - seems to always be our last cold snap, which was case this year, dropped to 34ish, and now we're...
Gum burns fine, seasons in 12-16months in my climate. gets a bad rep for lower BTU's with the knarly splitting, if you need wood and have room...