Nothing wrong with that. I bring a quad trailer load of wood to two different elderly neighbors prior to our extreme cold snaps couple times a...
That's my plan, granite countertop place ~6miles from here
I'm with you Jon, classic & timeless. The stuff she want's to "settle for" because of price is thermofoil particle board junk that will look...
I like the one she likes as well(actually it was one of the first ones I showed her - but she said was too much). If I'm going to spend $1k on a...
watah goes werints it whant's tah :p
It was 78F here today:thumbs: the high for tomorrow will be sometime around midnight, temps crashing to 35 tomorrow afternoon:(
wildwest to keep threads tidy, here is the bathroom vanity she wants: [IMG] Don't ask me why anyone wants to have to clean under a vanity(the...
"We", well SHE, has to decide on a vanity first:headbang: I found some "good" deals on combo vanity/top/mirrors that she at first said were too...
Finally got around to installing backsplash in the kitchen. I used a tumbled natural marble subway tile...
I have an Onkyo pretty close to yours. The warm glow of the lights behind the smoked glass :)
If you have problems with deer and want to force vertical growth check out "grow tubes" [IMG]
Just relaying what I have read in the multiple (old) publications on solar kiln firewood drying. Most of those "tests" were done with wood stacked...
The roaches you are encountering are wood roaches, not German Cockroaches. I live in a temperate climate where wood roaches (also known as...
fixed it for yah:drunk:
The other thing to consider with a raised hearth is the distance to combustibles allowed around the stove - just make the footprint at least that+...
Any tree planted in a wide open space is going to crown out faster than it will grow vertically. May want to look at something that gives color...
The temps I recorded on mine were ~106F at the top, 95 mid and 92 bottom with ambient temps of 85-86 It only received ~4-5hrs of sun late August...
One thing I would use next time is a smooth stick running the length of the stack to help shed rainwater