Agreed. Best deals will be in late spring-early summer.
Congratulations Gramps!!
Well, I'm not in the habit of eating those myself, but I think it's safe to say that no laxative was needed to give you a bellyache......poor dog....
Happy B-Day Rick!!!
Hope you're feeling better......smart to have stayed home.
LOL....see how nice us Big Blue fans are.
Me, but it was my day off anyway. :thumbs:
Happened to me long ago too......now, anytime I think there is crap coming, I always lift both wiper arms up in the air.
+5" for you too :p
Snow (showers) supposed to start here right after dinner time. Shovels ready √ Gore-Tex ski gloves √ Sn*wblower hood & chute sprayed w/ sn*w slide...
NOT! :mad:
Fingers crossed Doggy. Congrats when it finally happens!
Just getting caught-up on this thread. Sorry to hear about the slip BB. I know you want to be out there shoveling, etc, but your health is too...
Ya missed a couple....that means an additional 5" in your area. :p
UNLIKE!!!
:picard:
"WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM SUNDAY TO NOON EST MONDAY... THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ALBANY HAS ISSUED A WINTER WEATHER...
Need 1/4" mesh on that.
No, the new owners liked it too, so I gave it to them as a "house warming" gift, along with a bottle of Champagne....sorry bud.
Yep, that's what I did. Here's the pic. I got the adapters from Eric at Kinsman Stoves.......he was the only person who could decipher the...