HUH? It's a Harman.....everybody here says they burn any kind of pellet. Methinks the probe was your problem. Dirty fan doesn't help either.
Yikes!! :faint:
But I'm liking this forecast for Jan.: [ATTACH]
Whiner
Oh, the horror! :faint:
:thumbs:
Congrats! I'd like to see someone new in the playoffs. My Gints' are giving it a shot......just gotta keep winning.
What.....no block heater????? :headbang:
Wind turbines are great.....in the beginning. What hasn't really been reported in the mainstream media is that after a while, they need major...
Raked mine right after it stopped and roof is almost clear......don't need no stinkin' ice dams again! :mad:
CleanFire you might want to consider one of the new 3-stage units, especially since you're up in sn*w country. They move more sn*w faster than...
Me too.....run it when it's full....about once a week, since it's a full size unit. Cheaper than doing it every night, or even every 3 days for me.
I finished all the outdoor clean-up, and came inside and had a good gulp of some apple pie 'shine.....that warmed me right up. :banana:
I use it on my Mac....works great.
x3!
10:45 am. Just stopped sn*wing a few minutes ago. Estimate 5-5 1/2" total. Time to get the sn*w apparel on, and fire up the sn*wblower. :( [ATTACH]
X2!!
:drool::drool:
Wind is picking up here too....calling for for up to 25 mph, with 50+ gusts. And it's cold out. :shiver::shiver::shiver:
Glad to see you back on, but make them brief. Doctor gave you GOOD advice....stay away for a while & rest. :sleeping: