Was it warmed-up first? Warm oil will carry particles out easier, if any exist. Still, not seeing anything is a good start. :yes:
Love a woman with power tools. :thumbs:
Started here about 7am. Stopped for a while, but comin' down again. Got about 2 1/2" so far, but supposed to change to all rain within the...
Unfortunately, gas in the crankcase of any engine isn't good. Washing down the bearings can result in a lot of wear in a short amount of time,...
Crossing fingers....looks like maybe 1" here tomorrow morning....turns to all rain in PM. :banana: Doesn't look good for some folks in Mid-New...
:doh: Since these things only use a qt or so of oil, I've been putting full synthetic 0w or 5w -30 in mine. Makes it easier to start on those...
As always, check the simplest things first. :headbang:
LIKE!!!!! :thumbs::drunk::cheers:
That thing STILL isn't fixed? Come on JT, you slacker. Too busy thinkin' of :seasoned: and watching the stat in case of :heidi:
UNLIKE!!! :mad:
x2!
All the above comments are right on....EVL is HIGH. As Bogie said, it runs great now, while everything is sqeaky clean, but as ash builds up,...
Merry Christmas to all my FHC friends!! :drunk:
Me too....I love this part of the holidays when people remember what you like.....and I also get to try the seasonal "Cinnful Apple" from Angry...
I'm off now too.....just have to go in one day (Dec. 27) and otherwise off 'til Jan 3 too. Personal days are a wonderful thing, especially when...
That looks just like SlickPlants bucket. :hair:
:drool::drool::drool: Believe me, if I was there, I WOULD be doing some chowing down....that looks awesome!!! And of course, :drunk:
Was just up in Kingston yesterday at Kohl's.....could've gotten them out of your way then. :whistle:
1* :shiver::shiver:
Well, seeing that I'm right down the road from him, I'll take care of those pesky Turmans. Someday I might burn them. :vulture: