So sorry to hear this Doggy.......but glad he's getting fixed-up. Hang in there, he's in all our thoughts & prayers.
He already got that, I think.
In all our prayers, Larry.
I was suggesting that you run the comb. blower at full 120v while removed from the stove on a workbench. It will be pretty obvious if it's...
They're supposed to be completely closed with metal plates during burning.
Yes, your exhaust is less than ideal.....Are you sure that you're getting it completely clean? Your symptoms are classic "dirty stove". And yes,...
Both times, when one of my deliveries gets re-routed to different cities, I always figured that the shipping label & barcodes had gotten damaged...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I TOLD you building the concrete wall across the end of the driveway was a bad idea. :whistle:
Love that episode. :rofl: :lol:
That's happened to some of my stuff too. My old post master retired a few months ago, and now works with me.....he said USPS is all f'd-up.
I've had some nights out while enjoying some hot sake......very nice! :drunk:
Pretty good smoothie.
4* this morning. :shiver::shiver::shiver:
Sure did. Losing Cromartie killed them, and the rookie mistake fielding the kick and falling out of bounds at the 3 put the nail in the coffin.
Me....done.
YIKES!!! :bug:
Used the leaf blower many times in the past. Thought about using it today, as the snow was perfect, but by the time I'd get it out & plugged in,...
Woke up to about 11* this morning, and had a dusting of sn*w on the ground. Temp is up to about 20*, sun is coming out......cars, road, &...
Maybe this would help? Methinks I may have to add one to the huge tool arsenal....tools are like pellets, never have enough good ones. 15 in....