Just out with the dog.....nasty night. Sleet & rain......not a night fit for man or dog. If this stuff freezes solid, it's going to be hel* of a...
Lemme guess.....you're a Bears fan???? :rofl: :lol:
Sleet/freezin' rain just started.....yuck! :faint:
You're a lucky man catchin' that blip when you did.
Temp down to 36* here, wind picking up, rain just starting. Looks like 2 - 5" of sn*w & sle*t coming. Looks like the heavier, nastier stuff...
Wind has picked up here too.
Huh? You think you got it bad? You're not even in the top 5 in the US. "Combined sales and income tax leaders The Tax Foundation interprets...
Me too :mad:
well, since I posted last, the forecast has changed..........dramatically. :( "A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW... SLEET... AND FREEZING RAIN...
We seem to be OK for a while, just wet for a couple days......continue forward with your beer forecast. :cheers: [ATTACH]
S7?
Well......did you get it off? :popcorn:
Long nose vice grips
More $$ for jerks...........er, I mean fishin' stuff. :whistle:
Sounds like a good deal.....I'd be seriously considering that deal if i lived up that way.
I have to agree with this post 100%.
61* in the sun, 58* otherwise.....pretty mazing for January 21. Did some auto mechanic stuff that I'd been putting off. LOVED being outside in...
I'm surprised.....you're never supposed to use detergent motor oil in any electric motor.....straight 20w/3 in 1 or blue can 3 in 1/Anderol.
Well, at home today due to a PIA lingering cold. 47* on Jan. 19 isn't hard to take. :dancer:
Been there, done that, but found that a small steel hammer seemed to work the best.....the "shock" of metal on metal seemed to loosen the most...