I get that, as the heat kicks my butt too, but for most older folks, the cold seems to get them more than the heat......take a guess why so many...
Just took another look at the deck since this morning......looks to be about 4" so far. WeatherBug just updated the expected total to 3-5". :banana:
I get it Larry, but where there's a will, there's a way. In your situation, my opinion is that you'd be much better off in a warmer climate....
UNLIKE!!! I'll take the snow any day. Hang in there Will
Well, it's 10:45, and we have a little under 3" so far. Hope Jay is right and they've downgraded the totals.
You know, you guys CAN move if you want. :p
Good to hear. I'm right on the edge of 1-3 and 3-6, so 3-4" would be good by me. <fingers crossed>
A great reminder Smokey. :yes: I had the OAK get snowed in some years ago.....really screwed up the burn.
I'm sure they'll allow you to supply a ton or so of premium pellets. :D
UPDATE: (UNLIKE!!!!.....but glad I'm not in Maine or NH) [ATTACH]
Don't get too crazy with that......you haven't paid attention to the latest weather report. :( Tackle Warehouse????? :ups:
Well, sun was out most of the day, temps got up into the high 30's, and most of the roads & my driveway are bare. Since it was so nice out, and I...
I always keep an eye on the speeds here: Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test
Welcome Greaser! :handshake: Great deal on the stove. Don't mess with it too much until you get it permanently installed w/ the OAK. By...
I have a Galaxy S5....they are nice phones, and have some significant advantages over the iPhones. I'll be getting a S7 or 7 Edge in July when my...
I know my signature temp says 22*, but it's really 18* at the house now. Calling for 13* plus wind around midnight. :shiver::shiver: But with...
Well, "only" got about 9" here, so didn't make the upper limit. Outdoors clean-up is all done, wet clothes are in the dryer, and I just had a...
The female & male red-bellied 'peckers were here too, but they're so skittish I missed getting a pic. Lots of chick-a dee's, tufted tit mice, and...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm guessing for it to stop here by noon-1pm. Should be just enough time to get it all cleaned-up before dark. Here's hoping the leaf blower...