Yea, I "LOVE" [insert sarcasm here!] our great state of NY too! Thanks for the Grainger tip, I'm going to give that a shot.
I thought I read in the Stihl manual they recommend 93 octane? Or am I remembering it from something else? I read it somewhere recently...??
"VP"? and "118"? And it will NEVER be at a pump in NY, it's illegal for ANY purpose in NY. Some states have provisions for stuff like...
They sure are a GREAT company. I tell you, they are a pleasure to deal with. My stove is what, going on 3 years old now, I blew a gasket out...
I do not know of anywhere you can get e free fuel on LI! I don't think you can. Marine fuel on LI has e in it unfortunately. The Outboard...
I was referring to the fact I may have restricted the line a bit with the T, L connector.... but I also doubt that's causing an issue. Since...
That moister may or may not be coming from the wood. There is moister in the air, LOTS of it most of the time, so covering something will trap...
Thanks,, I'll try that. Probably doesn't help I added a fuel drain to the fuel line via a "T" and second shutoff after the T.
Wow!! That looks gorgeous!! That is just an awesome setup, they are going to absolutely love that thing. I do. Looks familiar too! ;) I've...
First send me $1000 to confirm your paypal account, then I will return your $2,500.
I've split some small (12") Hemlock and it was easy, but I have never done any large.... Dries pretty quick and burns fast and hot.
Franking, How do you get them out toward the bottom 1/2?? The door was pretty easy, just cut with a zip saw and wheel, framed with wood which is...
[ATTACH]
ahhh... missed that! Ok, so you are almost there! Btu don't worry, they will find something for you to spend more cash on!! ;) how about a...
Only one thing to add to that, get out your checkbook!!! Your going to end up with an expensive splitter, a couple of expensive worked Stihl...
Love it! Haven't hit anything it didn't split. This big maple this past weekend had some big really twisted knotty crotches, I thought a few...
Not anymore! Got 1.2 cord out of it... BUT, it did make for some really ugly/twisted/knotty splits. ;) [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Why yes, yes I do! ;) Had a custom canvas cover made for it. Marine Sunbrella doubled up, with eyes in each corner. [ATTACH]
Yeah, it was a week or two ago episode wise, I just got to watching it via the DVR...
This one....