Wow, and now I am that much closer!!!! Thanks, you have just doubled my elimination pool!!
Ok, I can rule out DexterDay as mine, I already received mine. Lets see, there are 30 in the "contest", less Dexter, that means there are only 29...
Who exactly are you "thanking"??? :D I thought about "thanking", but.... you can't thank what you don't know.... I don't think anyway???...
Don't sweat it, we are getting nothing but rain.
ohhhhh, your referring to "burnouts" killing my tranny's? LOL!! If so, my F-150 would be hard pressed to do a burnout of anykind. It's got...
Huh? Even after the "explanation", I have no idea what your referring to?
Get to the back of the line pal!! :)
I crack up at all the dopey people panicking before a snow storm (via the nutsy media warnings...!). They run out and empty the shelves of food,...
And there ya have it. The un-covered, un sealed, out in the open air stack actually dried down to about 20% the quickest. 2 months! It's not...
Yum, that looks tasty. Since you bottled it on MY BIRTHDAY (the 5th), I would expect a bottle to show up at my door!! :D
Cut em up!! They will make for a great stack of splits!! :D
Today is the 17th!! The weather people would be hard pressed to be able to name what DAY OF THE WEEK those days will fall on, besides what the...
My 2001 Ford F150 Screw with 135k on it, is on it's 3rd tranny. Which brand has tranny issues?? I have 3 Yanmars in my boat, have yet to have...
I'll bite on that. Most wood is well seasoned in well under 1 year, covered or not as shown in the study quoted above which showed 2 or 3 months...
Don't like Ram's? I know nothing about them, always been a Ford dude myself.
[IMG]
You got it, googled and found pics.... wonder why more models don't offer this? What a great idea, could keep a saw back there, for those...
I love the tool storage on the sides of those types of trucks. I've often wondered why they don't use all that space for built in storage bins in...
Shouldn't you be on the other forum?? www.ChainsawHoarders.com .