Nope, keep guessing! :D
Mike B thanks buddy!! Love the 10th Anniv. cigars, it's always nice to try a new one I haven't tried before. I'm going to do some light work in...
Nice place to stand and fight off the law with your rifle when they come for you!! :D
Coming to this site as an admitted wood hoarder, is like bringing a case of beer to an AA meeting!
Wow! I can't believe how straight your splits are! Do you mill your logs before bucking them or something??? ;)
That stuff burns nice pretty, I cut up a tree of it last year and tried some out already. Wish I could say mine was "straight" too!
:rofl: :lol: Tonight possibly?? :D
I hear ya, I started drawing up this hoist project plan a year ago. Feels good to be done. Now onto some honey do lists.... fixing a leaky...
This is what I love about this site... I mention this to my friends and neighbors, and they look at me like I have two heads, "Your nuts" is...
What kind of tree is that? Wow, deems some biguns!
Thanks guys. It was a lot of work, mostly planning and measuring and re-planning... I didn't want holes in the house in the wrong spots......
Awesome, they look great! Can we order them?
Part 3: Now attach the straps to hook on the cable, and done! The basket holds about 6 full sacks of wood, which ends up being between 200 and...
Part 2: Next, I designed “firewood basket” to hoist the wood in, and had them both made by an aluminum fabrication shop. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tceP0spHEuk Many of you may recall my stove installation. We had to lift the...
Told ya! ;)
PaulBunion, You have that much snow right now in NJ?
You guys have done a great job on this site, you deserve a little "help" along the way. The small donations most of us made don't even begin to...
PICS!!!! That sounds awesome, I'd love to come help with that, sounds like fun!
That is a really nice looking load of wood! Why can't I ever get straight tree's like that! Enjoy the time on the milk crate! ;)