LOL!! Spelling is definitely not my gig! I'm lucky I can read....! But the STEELERS won last night, and that is really all that matters!...
LOL! Yes, we worked up to booze, and then STEPPED UP an additional notch to the peace pipe! :D
Me, metal, and a chainsaw do NOT get along! ;)
You know, the best marketing a product can have, is word of mouth. If customers are happy, it will sell itself. I laugh at my companies...
Ok, Lots of us seem to have made "custom" saw horses, and I keep seeing the one somebody (forgot who made it?) made for dex posted in his saw...
Posting this here is like bringing a case of Schlitz to an AA meeting!
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even like READING that! OUCH!!!
Yes, that pic. Oh, ok. So you can eliminate that part. But I would suggest trying one of the weather caps.... they induce a nice draft....
Wow, that's a lot of cleanout already... yea, been mild here as well, always on the border of a fire or not, too warm for a fire (will get to...
Here is my expert opinion, even though I'm not an "expert"!! :D But seriously, I would check/try these two things: 1. In the picture you...
Wow, that's a bummer. Hopefully they get straightened out soon... I can tell ya one thing joshrohde, it is WELL worth the wait! ;) My...
YIKES
Wonder what woulda happen if it landed on that little cabin? :D
Great story freak. Thanks for helping somebody out we sure do need more of that these days! My wife and I try to do a "pay it forward" type...
I do the same thing. Love trying all the small batch bourbons.
Today (yesterday now) was a bourbon from Kentucky Springs distillery, Basil Haydens. I just cracked it open, first time trying it. Surprisingly...
"Gimme Da Wood" is a saying I use often... thought it was appropriate. ;) Finished replacing the cedar siding/ceiling today that I ripped out...
That stack is awesome!
Sweet! Wish mine were that easy!
Hold on, I have a BIG problem with my gift guys!!! It seems to be going up it smoke!!!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Love em, way better than...