NICE timber work!!! WOW! That Walnut is gorgeous
Oh, and by the way... the winning prize is a nice robust pat on the back! :D
In order to win, you have to send me your entry (which can not be returned)! After evaluating it, I'll let you know if you won for not. I will...
Here are my actual dimmenions... I need to figure out how to get 3 small supports in the open area of long section... then I can cut the short...
Is that a question? If so, yes of course. "Human frustration" is what has brought us to where we are today, a giant MESS!! LOL! ;)
Huh?
HD, interesting, but you can only cut rounds hanging off the ends of that horse. That's terrible, you can't cut in the middle at all because...
Shawn, when I say "fall" I don't mean off the horse, I just mean one side of the cut round drops because it is no longer supported on one side,...
Sure, I'd love to try a few of those. If they come out nice, I'll send one back to you. I'll cover your shipping... I'll pm you address....
Wow, that utube of the 261 was FAST.
Dex, those chips look nice. You could make some nice clocks out of them. What wood is that?
Thanks Shawn.... I was guessing at my dimensions! I just went out and measured and here are my actuals: X=16" (od) Y=36" (od) By "od" I mean to...
Is that saw ported??
That would be a different word!!! starts with an A! :D Welcome to the group Mike! You must have been lurking around here for a while...
One word comes to mind while reading this thread: HEAVY!!! Keep that in mind when making your decision. Your welcome. ;)
Did you just cut the muffler open? Or did you also insert that screen/arrester in there.... ?
Yep. But we are talkin further down the Rd.... ;)
I sure hope not. I of course hate the pats, but they are looking pretty dang tough right about now. If the game were to be played in Pitt, I'd...
I've thought about that style, but it takes up too much space for me (I have no storage space). So I have to stick with a foldup....
Very cool, IF you need the full logs for lumber or something. For firewood, why wouldn't you just buck it in the woods and take it out in a...