That 661 sure does look Purdy!! Enjoy it! What is "PHO"?
These generators often have very small pin-hole fuel nozzle entry points into the carbs which get clogged with any foreign debris (sand/dirt)...
I've run about 7 or 8 tanks thru my new 362c, and haven't noticed any real difference. I also think/thought it cut unbelievably fast right out of...
:rofl: :lol: I was thinking the same thing! Man those things are STRAIGHT!!!
You left out the descriptive "30 CORD" of wood!! That is a LOT of :tree: and :axe:!!
Solved my problem! Added 3 supports in the long section. Now I can just cut off the ends, then two cuts on the jig, and none of them fall........
That is incredible!!
:faint:
Wow, that 362 is AWESOME!
Wow, that's a long way to drive for wood. No wonder your "Drvn4wood"! How far are you from New Oxford, I was there for a week setting up an...
Nope, not me. But I have a few recipe's worthy of entrée over in the Smoke em forum....
That's exactly what I have started doing, AFTER learning the hard way and scratching my head as to WHY I am moving wood back and forth and...
Arguing about what type of wood works best on the saw handle, instead of what brand oil to use in the saw! :D
I'd like to see those two machines fight each other!! Movie???
LOL!! :rofl: :lol: Oh ok, it looks much beefier than those dimensions.
If I'm starting a fire with mostly BL, I will mix in a piece or two Pine and/or Cedar, and that will light it off just fine. And yes, my CAT...
Cut the power lines with your chainsaw first!
Can I borrow it for about, oh, say 10 minutes? That aught to cut enough to get me thru the next 10 years!
:eek: WOW! "just some old boards"?? Dems are some SERIOUS boards! #1 You must have a BIG stove! #2 How the heck do you move that giant...