Interesting... how far apart are the two holes? As Sherwood posed, I too have not had a small "backpuff" in many moons (2 years really)....
Stove top at 450, red oak and black locust. Great room temps 92! Blast furnace! If I knew how to make steel, I could do it right now. Anyone...
That's a big coal bed to load on top off. You always load with that much left?
Thanks. I had thought about a remote, I have one on my garden tractors winch I use once in a while. But I would really never need to operate it...
Those holes are actually the primary air, not the secondary air. The secondary air only comes out of the holes lining the top of the stove (the...
Mine was. The key word is "was". I installed the loading door smoke smell kit, and ALL my smell went away. It's just a new door gasket, an...
A few weeks ago, I had the gasket around the secondary air intake blow out. That is the middle air intake as shown in the pic below. I had to...
oooooooohhhh krykeeeeee!!!! Thanks man. Didn't see that, I was focusing on the "panel" looking thing the imprint is on. The manul could...
Thanks.... but there is no "hole" ? There is what looks like to be a small 1" x 1.5" plastic panel that does not look like it comes out. It...
That bad boy is cranking..... I rarely have to run it that hard, it would bake out my entire neighborhood. But your in VT as opposed to on...
Burning corn? In what?
My 362 has the markings for the oiler adjustment on the bottom on plastic, but there is no screw there or anything. I assume that means you can't...
Very true. My new 362 runs perfectly fine with a 25" bar and the skip chain which was recommended here. I'll tell you, I'd swear the 25" bar...
How about "yunz" That is a serious PA thing
550?? I'm not sure my PH has ever hit a top temp of 550. I've hit 500 a few times in 3 years,, but that is not normally how this stove runs....
+100. Love Seafoam as well!! :faint: Wow! I can't remember the last "year" I vacuumed my car!! Ok, I guess the car wash last summer hit it,...
Funny, your quote above says "valley clemsonfor"!! ?? :D
Hybrids don't burn one or the other. They almost always burn using the CAT (whenever the stove is hot enough, which is most of the time), and...
You must be referring to the install of the stove I posted 2 years ago on the old site. I had to "hoist" the stove up to the deck using...
I agree with Sherwood, the PH is very controllable. I can't compare to the IS, but my brother has well made Jotul stove and was at my house...