Awesome!! I LOVE processing wood for the same reason! It's one of the few ways left I get any exercise anymore, and I enjoy it, and get free...
Hey, that's cheating!! that is way to easy!! :D
Sweet setup! Looks familiar, I have a Wheelhourse (red) garden tractor, and two around my Ariens 22 also. Love the Ariens, how do you like it?
What's the "low" mid and high do on the MM? And, how'd ya get them in so deep? Looks like the points are way in the wood....
Yes, but he is still working on it~! I think he is working on the stone work now??? :D And by the way, he blacked out the dates on...
First, I don't want to imply that they are "ripping anyone off" or mean "evil" (evil do-ers?? :D ahhh, I miss G W! As Letterman used to say,...
oh yea, that shed AND the 4x4 setup is killer!
Agreed! And I would add this: I have NEVER seen seasoned wood from ANY firewood seller, period. 999 out of 1000 of them split the wood as they...
I loaded nothing but Black Locust last night. I've never loaded the entire stove with BL before, got an amazingly hot, slow and long burn out of...
I'd like to install one of these mini stoves in my Mini Cooper!
Are you planning some kind of experiment to see which would win, 2 window AC units VS 1 Wood stove??
I feel like I'm watching the movie Titanic again. You know what the outcome is! ;) Love the finished product. If I ever move, which I doubt,...
Does that corner get very hot? I"m 12" from the corner of my PH and it get pretty hot when I'm running it hard.
Thanks "Cap", kinda figured that out afterwards.... you ice fish here on LI?? or you have a place elsewhere....?
Ok, what is a "tip up"?? That new hearth looks awesome... I think I might have asked this already, but forget the answer... how close is...
I bet that was a "interesting" conversation! ;) Which one did you put in? I want to install one, but I don't like the cheap $4 unit sold at...
Which pipe temp probe are you guys using? I have a PTC magnet mount temp gauge with the min and max extra hands. But I'm going to sell that...
You have a damper in your stove pipe? Or are you referring to the stoves air control? I can load on a big bed like that no problem also, but I...
That website is not working??
Nice! I would have a blast furnace going in no time loading on top of that bed. It's really nice how you can shut down the bk. WOW! That is...