That will make some great memories! They may think it's "work" now, but someday many years from now they will re-classify that time!
Nice having the right tools for scrounging now.... Sliced up this nice STRAIGHT (bout time I got a straight tree!!) 30" round, rolled the 18"...
If you landed one in the water, how did you take a penalty shot? :D Nice work!
I haven't had any problem at all, with the 362 and a 25" bar cutting big stuff. I also picked up the bigger saws in the store, and think they...
Nice haul! Uni, you get cold enough weather to burn often in tx? My brother used to live in Lubbok, and I do remember it getting cold at...
Go out, I can see from the arial shot, there are a few downed tree's you need to go get!! :D
Good luck tomorrow, and I mean that! and I'm a Steeler fan. Only team I dislike more than the rat birds are the Patseys! :D This will be...
LOL! hmmmmm, I think my neighbors think I'm nuts enough already, I don't need a 22 ton log splitter dangling from the side of the house!...
Alright, that is enough of that!! Your going to have to STOP posting images of porn on this site!!
Almost 2 years with it now, no issues. Very lightweight to move around, lots of workspace (most do not have that! Axel/tires in way). Work...
Sure there are!! :) And you must make sure you use a red tractor with it!!! [IMG]
I shopped around for a splitter last year, and looked at ALL of them from expensive to cheap, and mostly in person. The DHT was one of the last...
You have very good logic skills!
Woodoven, You have just become my new IDOL!!! I have wanted a big 'ole wood fired Pizza oven for 100+ years!! In fact, I want to start a small...
Doesn't look blank to me? You planning on re-doing it?
Welcome to FHC tinman! Are you a firewood seller? Are you talking about in Nassau county?? common man, that is NOT considered LI!! ;) I...
WOW!! You got a lot done since yesterday!! :D Looks awesome so far.....!
That's gorgeous! Love that screened in porch....
No, that is not a can of worms, this is: "What saw should I get, a Stihl or a a Husky?" :popcorn:
Don't ask me! I consider my $25 MM a piece of junk and worthless to be honest. I can measure the same piece of wood, in the same sport 5...