I'm feeling some serious FHC deja vu. I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't another ancient thread that got brought back from life...
If you're used to Stihl it's worth noting the outboard clutch on the 2252 may take some getting used to. Great little saw for sure though! I...
72LGX072G on sale at loggerchain.com 72LGX072G Oregon Full chisel chainsaw chain 3/8 72 DL .050 gauge In case anyone missed it...
I like Animated Knots by Grog | How to Tie Knots | Fishing, Boating, Climbing, Scouting, Search and Rescue, Household, Decorative, Rope Care, for...
For tuning I err toward the rich side too. I've had good luck with my 20k holding it by the spark plug in addition to the recoil cover.
Yep! I'd say 250 and plan on dickering with someone a little. Anywhere in the 200-250 range would be fair. Don't be surprised if someone...
Lol what do ya say DexterDay hammer wasted?
Cool you get that fixed by the city jdude ! For those who might not know those slabs aren't badly damaged and might have been leveled cheaper with...
Looks like freeze cracks and disease damage probably caused the initial damage. The insects and critters that feed on them are simply taking...
Mark me as another vote for the dti tech tach 20k. It's done it's job well and stood up to my less than gentle handling.
Yes it was! Good food and good company it doesn't get any better than that!
I call them the big three: BLowe's, Home Despot, and Man-nards... Insert joke here about some of you liking Man-nards best. :p:banana::rofl: :lol:
I noticed some in the Home Despot the other day too.
Joe echo red armor supposedly helps clean that carbon out of 2 stroke engines. Lots of guys seem to like it. Best Built Longest Lasting Gas...
Right back at ya! It was a good trip out there and back with you!:handshake:
Legs are fine and I'm itch free...
If she thinks you're crazy now just ask her to smell your wood!:whistle::rofl: :lol:
That's gotta be one of the most diplomatic ways of saying: "you put your spurs on backwards you jack wheel" UncleJoe . All I can say is newb...
Thanks Dennis it was my pleasure to help out a great guy like Shawn Curry ! That wasn't really all that bad especially since the ivy wasn't leafed...
Nice saw Scott you done good! I'll just leave this here:whistle:: Nicest Mac Super Pro 125C I've Ever Seen On Ebay!!!