First buck with a bow? congrats man! it's a whole new feelin taking something with a bow vs a gun. Nice shot placement too.
Nice install gas! Sure looked tight gettin that tank through the window o_O
Nice find! I'm still trying to find a powerhead for the bar i have.
Man if my wood cuttin views looked like that, you'd never get me out of the woods. :) As always, great pics dave.
Nice work stinny! Wood looks nice and cozy under there :yes:
Those test cuts look like they came out good! Now i regret passing on that mill on CL a few months ago :( Great pic with your daughter!
Exactly what motivated me to build one. :coffee: It's nice not having to worry about covering and storm proofing the wood. It's in there nice and...
I checked them out a few weeks ago. They seem to only sell "premium" piping that's a little out of my price range. For the parts i need it'll be...
The hastings i've been working on is almost ready to come in the house but im still trying to figure out my venting situation. I plan on going...
Thanks Gas, she's 3 months old today. I've been starting to bring her around with me on the ranger and she loves it. Im already dreading the day...
Thanks dave! Thanks! the stacks are just about 7ft Congrats! It's life changing for sure but totally worth it! Here's a wide view of the shed....
This morning I finished stacking the last bit of what i had split. There's still another 1-2 cord in rounds to be split and another 4-5 log length...
Just saw this thread. Great lookin build so far jackel! Can't wait to see the finished pics. :thumbs:
$30 a skull is cheap! They look great. And im diggin the deer wall ya have there. They do like nice all jammed together.
Thanks guys for clearing up what those jumpers are for. I've had it with this thing for tonight. I'll work on it again tomorrow and see what i can...
Yep, I installed the switch in the position where the contact would jump to the same bars I had I jumped to in manual.
Im still having the 1 hr shut down issue after installing the switch. I read in the manual from eventemp in (which is for models with an older...
Got the switches in today and rather than try to solder the new switch in, I carefully took just the slide/contactor piece off and snapped it onto...
I really like the dark green that carhartt uses for their hoodies. :yes:It's more of a flat dark earth green.
Yea you should see the herd we have here! They look just like whitetails.:p